IT Analyst (VAC-13746)
£35,000 - 50,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Hampshire -- Basingstoke
11 April 2018
An ambitious and innovative specialist consumer lending business have an opening for IT Analyst.
We have already gained full FCA authorisation and are backed by a major private equity company who have made a substantial commitment to the business.
The management team has a long and successful track record within a cross section of consumer lending and financial services.
An immediate opportunity has arisen to join our Operations Function on a permanent basis.
We are keen to support the successful applicant through their career progression.
The individual would ideally have experience in a high volume financial service environment in an IT Analyst, Reporting or Development role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop MI/BI reports
- Look for opportunities to improve the current systems developed in house
- Support the outsourced infrastructure change programme
Key requirements are:
- Be IT literate with a sound understanding of:
o Python3. Including frameworks/packages like Django, Flask, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, pyODBC and SkLearn
o SQL SERVER / NOSQL
o Excel/VBA/DAX/Power Query
o Data mining / web scraping
o Bash (Debian/Ubuntu) scripting
o Microsoft Azure / Web Services
o Git hub
- A hands-on approach
- A committed team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Ability to work effectively with people to resolve issues
- A desire for continuous improvement and quality in all system and control processes
- Ability to design, write and execute test cases
- Proven and solid background within financial services
- Understanding IT architecture and technology testing
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible in your duties
Salary 35-50k dependent on expereince
Pension and Healthcare
Register with Wote Street People
If you are looking for suitable jobs in Basingstoke, then call us on 01256 799127 to talk with us.
You can register in two ways.
1) If it's difficult to get into the office, simply sign up for our vacancies list to hear about our latest opportunities or
2) If you are looking to start work asap and may consider temporary work, pop into the office any time Monday - Friday between 9am and 5pm.
We look forward to speaking to you soon and planning your future together.