Operations Analyst (VAC-13741)
£40,000 - 50,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Hampshire -- Basingstoke
11 April 2018
We are an ambitious and innovative specialist consumer lending business seeking additional Operations expertise.
We have already gained full FCA authorisation and are backed by a major private equity company who have made a substantial commitment to the business.
The management team has a long and successful track record within a cross section of consumer lending and financial services.
An immediate opportunity has arisen to join our Operations Function on a permanent basis.
We are keen to support the successful applicant through their career progression.
The individual would ideally have experience in a high volume financial service environment in a Business Analyst or Change role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing change in the development and implementation of new products and IT Change enhancements
- UAT and Regression testing including the design of test scripts
- Understanding IT architecture and technology testing
- Incident Management and support of Sales Team in the event of system issues
- Process mapping and identifying opportunities to improve and automate processes
- Operations workflow management and daily delivery of key tasks including merchant set up process
- Managing supplier delivery of change and agreeing functional specification when making changes
- Reporting and MI delivery to the Operations Director
Key requirements are:
- A hands-on approach.
- A committed team player with a 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to work effectively with people to resolve issues
- A desire for continuous improvement and quality in all system and control processes.
- Be IT literate with a sound understanding of Excel (including vlookups, pivot tables, sumif functions etc)
- Proven and solid background within financial services
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible in your duties
Salary 40-50k dependant on experience
Register with Wote Street People
If you are looking for suitable jobs in Basingstoke, then call us on 01256 799127 to talk with us.
You can register in two ways.
1) If it's difficult to get into the office, simply sign up for our vacancies list to hear about our latest opportunities or
2) If you are looking to start work asap and may consider temporary work, pop into the office any time Monday - Friday between 9am and 5pm.
We look forward to speaking to you soon and planning your future together.