Customer Service Administrator (VAC-13802)
£18,000 - £22,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Hampshire -- Basingstoke
11 June 2018
A customer focussed, hardworking and positive administrator is required for this leading skills testing and training software provider.
As the Customer Service Administrator, you will provide first line support to the Sales, Customer Service and Account Management functions. The aim of your role will be to retain business by providing exceptional customer service.
Your role will include:
- Setting up webinars and updating the customer database
- Responding to incoming customer service enquiries by phone and email.
- Escalating technical enquiries to the support / tech team.
- Regular customer service / account management calls to a portfolio of existing accounts
- Managing customer accounts, monitoring software usage
- Gaining feedback on customer requirements and sharing with the wider team
- Supporting the sales, customer service and account management functions, providing admin support by setting up webinars, updating the customer database etc.
- Identify sales opportunities and pass them to the relevant team
- Comprehensive reporting and record keeping on all customer contact via a cloud-based CRM system.
- Very occasional requirement to attend meetings, trade shows and exhibitions
You should have Customer Service experience with an excellent telephone manner, communication (written and verbal) and listening skills.
You should be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, a problem solver, and happy to work as part of a small team.
Good IT knowledge, particularly MS Office, is required.
You will receive 22 days holiday rising to 30, and private health care after a year’s service. There is also a childcare voucher scheme, a cycle scheme, subsidised gym membership and a courtesy bus to and from the station.
Register with Wote Street People
If you are looking for suitable jobs in Basingstoke, then call us on 01256 799127 to talk with us.
You can register in two ways.
1) If it's difficult to get into the office, simply sign up for our vacancies list to hear about our latest opportunities or
2) If you are looking to start work asap and may consider temporary work, pop into the office any time Monday - Friday between 9am and 5pm.
We look forward to speaking to you soon and planning your future together.