Accounts Assistant (VAC-14219)
£17,000 - £18,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Hampshire -- Basingstoke
Thursday, December 05, 2019
This start up pharmaceutical provider are looking for an Accounts Assistant / Administrator to work at their office in the heart of Basingstoke. This is a great opportunity to be involved in all aspects of a small, growing business if you have some accounting knowledge, good admin skills and the willingness to learn.
There is some flexibility in the working hours, but the standard full time role is Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5pm.
The role will involve:
- Raising sales invoices and orders
- Cash management - weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- Month end - working on accruals and pre-payments
- Customer refunds and supplier credits.
- Inputting financial data onto the software system with speed and accuracy
- Matching invoices to bank statements and purchase orders to supplier invoices.
- Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required.
- Any additional admin duties required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be flexible and willing to learn
- Be positive and highly organised.
- Strong admin skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Software / Inventory Software
- A background in pharmaceuticals would be an advantage but is not essential.
Register with Wote Street People
If you are looking for suitable jobs in Basingstoke, then call us on 01256 799127 to talk with us.
You can register in two ways.
1) If it's difficult to get into the office, simply sign up for our vacancies list to hear about our latest opportunities or
2) If you are looking to start work asap and may consider temporary work, pop into the office any time Monday - Friday between 9am and 5pm.
We look forward to speaking to you soon and planning your future together.