Business Development Executive (VAC-14247)
£35,000 - £50,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Hampshire -- Whitchurch
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Business Development Manager
Due to the successful growth our client is seeking a new Business Development Manager to join their sales practice.
This Business Development Manager role offers a great chance to join a dynamic and growing team at the forefront of Cyber Security.
Business Development Manager Job duties
- Selling a portfolio of leading technical security controls from next generation firewalls, integrated endpoint protection and vulnerability management, through to advanced and custom controls around deception technology and threat intelligence.
- Building relationships with existing accounts.
- Generate new customers
You will need to have experience selling Cyber products direct to end users and be confident managing a relationship with client representatives over the phone
The ideal candidate will have experience in an IT MSP or SAAS sales role and / Or a good UK network to go out to and sell our managed services.
You need to have
- Proven IT Sales skills
- Experience selling firewall technology
- Good communication skills
- Professional attitude
- High attention to detail
Salary = 35K - 50K (dependent on experience) plus car allowance
You must have your own transport due to our clients location
Register with Wote Street People
If you are looking for suitable jobs in Basingstoke, then call us on 01256 799127 to talk with us.
You can register in two ways.
1) If it's difficult to get into the office, simply sign up for our vacancies list to hear about our latest opportunities or
2) If you are looking to start work asap and may consider temporary work, pop into the office any time Monday - Friday between 9am and 5pm.
We look forward to speaking to you soon and planning your future together.