Telesales Executive (VAC-14258)
£18,000 - £22,000/annum + uncapped commission/bonus, so realistic OTE 30-35k.
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Hampshire -- Basingstoke
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
The Telesales role will suit a driven and motivated individual who has an absolute passion for selling and hitting achievable targets
This Telesales role is based in the heart of the sales department, with the team's focus in creating meeting opportunities with existing and new potential business
You will be working closely with the Sales Director, Internal Sales Manager and the Field Sales team, where you will receive comprehensive training and support as you develop within the role.
As the Telesales candidate you will have your own designated geographic area and you will be targeted to do 2 hours of outbound cold calling per day
Skills and Experience
- Passion for hitting sales targets
- Good communication skills
- Professional attitude
- High attention to detail with a passion for accuracy
- Completer finisher, able to take a task and follow it to the end without close supervision
Experience of Microsoft office and excel is advantageous
Salary would be £18- £22k, plus uncapped commission/bonus, so realistic OTE £30-35k
There is excellent training, fair targets and lots of opportunity for progression.
Register with Wote Street People
If you are looking for suitable jobs in Basingstoke, then call us on 01256 799127 to talk with us.
You can register in two ways.
1) If it's difficult to get into the office, simply sign up for our vacancies list to hear about our latest opportunities or
2) If you are looking to start work asap and may consider temporary work, pop into the office any time Monday - Friday between 9am and 5pm.
We look forward to speaking to you soon and planning your future together.