Renewals Specialist (VAC-14260)
£25,000 - £32,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Hampshire -- Basingstoke
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Do you like to work for a small, friendly but dynamic and evolving company?
Are you interested in working for a cyber security company?
The Renewal Specialist role will be working within a growing cyber security company. As they step through different stages of the company evolution and growth, our people and our roles are fluid. There is a real chance here to make the role your own and grow with us as we continue to expand and lead the way in our specialist but exciting territory.
The main duties of this role are as follows:-
Acting as a central liaison/coordination role between all primary departments within the business, this role sits across the Technical and Sales departments with direct reporting line into the Business Development Analyst and as such has a critical impact on the success of the business.
- Sole responsibility for managing the quoting to purchasing process on behalf of the company including;
- Create quotes/raise orders for the customer
- Obtain quotes/invoices/licenses from the suppliers
- Chase outstanding renewals/POs/Invoices
- Managing the renewals system
- Review and check to ensure accuracy and timely management of all relevant paperwork and information of an order and pass to the finance team for billing
It's an involved role which has end to end responsibility for the lifecycle of our cyber security products (from sales enquiry, to purchasing through to management thereafter) along with delivering through a team using a recently implemented business tool, this role offers challenge, variety and the chance to make a real impact for a confident, efficient and effective communicator with excellent administrative and organisational skills.
Because of the nature of this role, you need to be a confident communicator with the Technical, Sales and Finance departments are essential in order to be successful in this role.
In return - £25 - £32K
23 days Holiday, free parking, pension - dress down day on a Friday
Due to location you need your own transport
Full training would be provided on our business management software however to be successful you will enjoy and have proven experience of using software to deliver in past roles along with high proficiency of Excel (ideally Lookups, Formulas, Pivot Tables etc.)
Register with Wote Street People
If you are looking for suitable jobs in Basingstoke, then call us on 01256 799127 to talk with us.
You can register in two ways.
1) If it's difficult to get into the office, simply sign up for our vacancies list to hear about our latest opportunities or
2) If you are looking to start work asap and may consider temporary work, pop into the office any time Monday - Friday between 9am and 5pm.
We look forward to speaking to you soon and planning your future together.