Billing Analyst (VAC-14267)
£22,000 - £25,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Hampshire -- Basingstoke
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
The Billing team is an integral part of the business, working closely with the Customer Relations, Provisioning and Accounts teams. The team raises circa 100,000 invoices a year with a value in the region of £60m. The invoice processes are necessarily automated relying on data collection and upload rather than manual preparation.
The Billing team is a centralised service department providing billing services to all the group companies.
The team is characterised by hard work, shared responsibility, supportive work environment and a healthy balance of professionalism and laughter.
The billing department is responsible for
- Monthly billing circa 9,000 invoices a month
- Monthly reporting to Directors
- Integration of acquired businesses
- Investigation and reporting of profitability
- Adding all products to the Affinity billing systeM
- Reconciliation of supplier invoices to the billing platform
Key areas of responsibility including
- Monthly Reporting for the Director team, taking responsibility for monthly reports, working within tight deadlines
- DD collections
- Profit Loss Analysis
- Revenue Assurance
- Ticket resolution
- Contribution to monthly billing process
- Maintenance of the integrity of the catalogue of billing products
Skills and Experience
- Strong analytic skills with a tenacious personality as problems can be complex and involved
- Eye for detail with a penchant for accuracy
- Strong personality with the confidence to be assertive
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good communication to be able to verbalise findings and suggest solutions
- Polite and well mannered
- Confident happy personality, prepared to be innovative and embrace a changing environment
- Completer finisher, able to take a task and follow it to the end without close supervision
Salary £22k - £25K
Monday to Friday 830 till 5:30
Register with Wote Street People
If you are looking for suitable jobs in Basingstoke, then call us on 01256 799127 to talk with us.
You can register in two ways.
1) If it's difficult to get into the office, simply sign up for our vacancies list to hear about our latest opportunities or
2) If you are looking to start work asap and may consider temporary work, pop into the office any time Monday - Friday between 9am and 5pm.
We look forward to speaking to you soon and planning your future together.