Mobile Support (VAC-14327)
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Hampshire -- Basingstoke
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
0ffice hours: 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday - may include some remote working due to the current pandemic.
Established, award winning local company with a history of growing and progressing employees on their career ladder.
Solving internal and external customer queries, by phone, email etc. Ensuring a positive outcome in a timely manner.
Passion for customer service
Excellent written and spoken communications skills
Be looking for a career within the company, long term
Who will you be supporting?
Internal Support, supporting these staff members if they have any service or hardware issues. External customers
- Ability to Multi-task
- Can work under pressure
- Have excellent Attention to Detail
- Have a Positive "Can-do" attitude
- Can work on own initiative
- Telecoms experience (Mobile specific)
- Good experience of Microsoft office suite
- Experience with CRM systems
What will you receive in return for your hard work?
An excellent package and career opportunities. If this is what you are looking for, we are the company you want to join.
Investment in you by providing comprehensive and ongoing training.
A good basic salary dependent on experience.
Register with Wote Street People
If you are looking for suitable jobs in Basingstoke, then call us on 01256 799127 to talk with us.
You can register in two ways.
1) If it's difficult to get into the office, simply sign up for our vacancies list to hear about our latest opportunities or
2) If you are looking to start work asap and may consider temporary work, pop into the office any time Monday - Friday between 9am and 5pm.
We look forward to speaking to you soon and planning your future together.