Office manager (VAC-13454/1)
£13,000 - 13,000/Annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Hampshire -- Basingstoke
15 June 2017
Office Manager - part time
Established in the market research field and growing we are looking for a part time office manager .
The office manager position is a busy and varied role .
Part -Time Office manager duties to include -
-managing accounts recievable and payable , including invoicing and bank reconciliation ,expenses and sales comissions
- monitoring cashflow and debtors
- Annual returns and statistic reporting ,corporation tax ,VAT returns
- Admin of staff pension,sick pay,maternity/paternity/holiday admin
- Admin of employment contracts ,new starters /terminations etc
- Preparation of reports at management meetings
- Assisting the MD with financial reporting and adhoc projects
- Admin of companypolicies,insurances,contracts and health & safety
The ideal candidate will -
- Have book keeping experience
- Excellent numerical , verbal and written communication skills , with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Be able to use Quickbooks or a similar accounting package
- Willing to be proactive and manage own workload .
20 hours per week - monday - friday
Register with Wote Street People
If you are looking for suitable jobs in Basingstoke, then call us on 01256 799127 to talk with us.
You can register in two ways.
1) If it's difficult to get into the office, simply sign up for our vacancies list to hear about our latest opportunities or
2) If you are looking to start work asap and may consider temporary work, pop into the office any time Monday - Friday between 9am and 5pm.
We look forward to speaking to you soon and planning your future together.